- Any personal climbing gear you already own (harness, helmets, shoes, etc..)
- Comfortable clothing (pants are nice as you may scrape your knees)
- Sun protection (sunglasses, hat, sunscreen)
- Comfortable and appropriate shoes (no flip flops or sandles)
- Bug spray
- Rain coat
- Any personal health items you may need (ie. Epi pen, asthma inhaler, IB profin, Benedryl)
- Garbage bag (Leave No Trace)
- Toilet Paper, Hand Sanitizer
Do you run custom dates or is everything pre-scheduled?
We do both custom and pre-scheduled courses. No extra charges apply to custom dates. Do not hesitate to inquire about a date of your choice. Weekends book up quickly, and we reserve at a first come first serve basis, so earlier notice is highly recommended.
How do I reserve a date or register for a course?
Call: 705 888 TRAD
A non-refundable deposit is required to reserve your date and can be done via email money transfer of cheque.
What happens if the weather is bad?
If the weather is absolutely unclimbable, we will try to reschedule a date that works for everyone and if that is impossible then your deposit will be refunded. The Anchor Building Course usually runs rain or shine.
What if I am under 18?
You and your parent/gaurdian will need to sign a waiver in advance.
What is the youngest age you can take out on the rocks?
7years old is the age limit for all On the Rocks trips and courses